REOD Corporation’s Property Management Division was established in 1982 in response to the obvious need for a full service professional firm dedicated to managing rental properties for owners. These personalized services are provided from an objective, client oriented viewpoint for either the single or, multiple unit owners, and complexes.
Our clients find that our professional property management services pay for themselves by maximizing income, as well as reducing vacancy and maintenance bills while enjoying worry-free ownership at one low price.
Along with the complete list of services described below, you can also view the REOD Property Management Contract (PDF) or a Sample Monthly Report (PDF).
Please call REOD Corporation at (610) 341-9676 or contact us for additional information.
- Free advertising until rented
- Free entry into Tri-County Multiple Listing Service
- Establish rental rates*
- Complete applicant screening including: credit, income, employment verification, bad checks, and evictions
- Preparation of Lease forms*
- Coordinate move-in activity
- Maintain security Escrow deposits in accordance with State Law
- Negotiate Lease renewal*
- Collect tenants’ rents
- Send automatic late notices
- File landlord complaint and attend hearing in District Court
- Monthly direct distribution of owner’s net income
- Monthly comprehensive owner report
- Year-end property report and Form 1099
- Direct payment of principal, interest, taxes, homeowner fees, and maintenance
- Collection, tenant billing, and payment of utility bills
- Receive and respond to all tenant complaints
- Arrange for repairs/replacements*
- Direct payment of contractors (no added administrative charges)
- Inspect unit
- Issue move-out report if required
- Refund security deposit
- Arrange all necessary functions to prepare for quick re-rental
* After Owner Approval